[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Jun 13 08:26:28 PDT 2006

Carl,

I think you are in the clear as long as you don't plan on riding the
machines while racing them on a public roadway or on private property open
to public use--in which case I'd encourage licensing, insurance, a valid DL
and a helmet if you're under 18.  If they ever air an episode of "COPS" with
a high-speed Maytag chase, I'll finally watch an episode of "COPS."

--Jennie

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson