[Vision2020] USARPS League World Championships

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 08:16:27 PDT 2006

My wife and I had a good friend that went to the RPSWC last year - we were
pretty jealous because we had signed up for it as well.  (It's like a
drawing that they have).  The cool thing was that he got to take a friend
with him to the tournament, which was in Miami, all expense paid with $500
spending money!  Anyways, I think he placed like 3rd or fourth, I can't
remember.  Pretty crazy!