[Vision2020] USARPS League World Championships

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:15:15 PDT 2006

On 6/12/06, Kai Eiselein <fotopro63 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> World Cup move over, didn't anyone watch the Rock Paper Scissors World
> Championships on A&E?

My sense of humor isn't tuned to find USARPS tournaments funny (at
least for periods exceeding four or five seconds), and it is
simultaneously too humorous to take seriously.  But then, I feel the
same way about curling.  All of that frantic sweeping cracks me up,
for about ten seconds, after which I change the channel.

Now, if there were organized derbies of kick-the-can, I might be
amused for five or ten minutes at a stretch.  :-)