[Vision2020] Drive-Thru Convenience Store?

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Jun 13 08:03:28 PDT 2006

When I was in 5th grade, my family moved to Ohio for a year of faculty
exchange.  They had drive-thru liquor stores!  Not something I'd advocate as
a cop, but I do think the suds-n-duds joints are a good idea-if for no other
reason you are in the perfect place after you spill dark beer over your
white shirt . . .

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
 <http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm>
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson

  _____