[Vision2020] Oh no, He's back!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 13 04:33:20 PDT 2006

RE:  DIck's return

I know I was waiting with baited breath . . .

If I remember correctly, Chas posted something that SOMEONE ELSE had
written.  He did not write it.  It wasn't "hate speech."  Even if it were,
he didn't write it -- he posted it, and assumed, I think that people would
comment.

Your comment took the form of an absurd letter to the Attorney General,
perhaps instead written to appease AToeKnee General, filing a complaint
about hate speech on Vision 2020 and asking for government interference in
correcting the horror thereof.  (Not terribly "conservative" of you . . . )

When your complaint was met here with the derision it deserved, you then
said it was a joke.

Then you took off for parts west, complained that -- Twilight Zone music
here, please -- your computer had taken ill with 20 viruses, and that you
were warily casting an eye on the virus demons to make sure they attacked ye
not again.

You still don't have time to write much, you say, but you will be back.  Oh,
yes.  You WILL be back.

I'm sorry, Dick -- were you saying something?

keely