[Vision2020] Oh no, He's back!

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 12 20:48:00 PDT 2006

Just wanted to let you all know I did not turn tail and disappear without sending my answer to the hate mail piece Chas posted here some time back.

Funny thing, right after I promised to answer that piece of garbage posting, my computer went down and froze up tight.  I just got it back from the shop today and it had over 20 viruses on it!  It still does not appear to be working properly but I will give it awhile and see what happens.

I am preparing to leave on a trip to Seattle to visit relatives soon so my answer will be somewhat later than promised.  Just wanted to let you know, as Gier would say.  As if anyone cared.

I haven't read any of your answers to my post because I am sure they are all very vile and filled with seething hatred and I do not want them to influence my answer.  I promise to read each of them after my answer is posted.  I am positive they will provide me with a lot of entertainment.

I have added extra virus protection to my computer so perhaps it won't get ill again soon.

Until I find time to play with you once again....

Dick S.