[Vision2020] Trolly on old Railroad Tracks

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 00:13:21 PDT 2006

Does anyone know if the city has reviewed the idea of establishing a  trolley system running on all the old railroad tracks that run through  town and are no longer being used, and even ripped up in some places? I  think it would be fun, and a great alternative form of transportation.  I think it would also be a good for attracting students to UI.

  Best,

  _DJA

http://mail.yahoo.com