[Vision2020] Open Letter to Doug Wilson

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:44:53 PDT 2006

Wow!  Cool letter.  Too bad Dougie doesn't know how to read what he
considers to be written by his enemies - which, in fact, constitutes the
entire world outside of his puppets.

Dougie admonishes others to heed warnings and repent...wonder if its in him
to do likewise?  Or are we ALL non-christian when going up against you,
Dougie?

J  :]