[Vision2020] Cult Fantasy News Flash

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 12 15:14:35 PDT 2006

FYI I do not think that CC is a 'cult.' The members of CC, in my opinion, do not exhibit cultish behavior. Just an observation.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Tony Rogers <trustyshopper at hotmail.com> wrote:

Christ Church is a cult for sure. Do you know they are so controlling that
when the congregation is singing Amazing Grace everyone is encouraged to
sing that same song together. I find this just a bit controlling. I say,
they should allow their congregation to randomly open their song books and
start singing whatever they want. This is an outrage. This type of mind
control should not be allowed on the Palouse. Not Ever.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com