[Vision2020] Cult Fantasy News Flash

Tony Rogers trustyshopper at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:31:49 PDT 2006

Christ Church is a cult for sure. Do you know they are so controlling that
when the congregation is singing Amazing Grace everyone is encouraged to
sing that same song together. I find this just a bit controlling. I say,
they should allow their congregation to randomly open their song books and
start singing whatever they want. This is an outrage. This type of mind
control should not be allowed on the Palouse. Not Ever.