[Vision2020] For the purpose of DRoWniNg oUT WaYNe foX

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 23:13:03 PDT 2006

I don't know, I figured y'all could use a break from all this laborious
discussion.  But seriously, you COULD use a little diversification.  I mean,
c'mon, you're not against that, are you??  Or was that another loaded
question??  Hmmmm.

Anyways, on to the important stuff.  The 2nd full day of World Cup action
has come to a close with the heavy favorites of Germany, England and
Argentina leading their respective groups.  The one upset, the draw between
T&T and Sweden, as the soccer world abuzz.  With only 10 men, the Soca
Warriors held the Swedish offensive juggernaut to a 0-0 tie.  In pool play,
you receive 3pts. for a win, and 1pt. for a draw.  The two teams with the
most points advance from their group to the round of 16.  From there on out,
the tournament is single elimination.  Everyone tune in Monday morning 9am
PST for the US/Czech Republic match, witch (oops) promises to be an exciting
one.  USA, ALL THE WAY!!!!