[Vision2020] An Open Letter

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Sat Jun 10 21:57:13 PDT 2006

Visionatics,

Ichiro is once again putting on a hitting clinic in Anaheim tonight. As of now (top of the 8th), he is 3 for 5 with a home run and 3 RBI. The Mariners are winning 12 to 5, scoring those runs on 16 hits (3 HR).

I hate the fact that the Mariners are giving me hope again. Every time they win more than twice in a week I begin to get excited about their playoff potential. It is especially bad since the A's and the Rangers aren't exactly running away with the division. I just can't take being let down again. Can anyone else relate to me in this?

Take care,