[Vision2020] Corbin, your sooo cute!!!

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 15:44:42 PDT 2006

Actually, this post has nothing to do with Corbin.  I just really, really
wanted to say that.  Ahh, much better.

BREAKING NEWS IN WORLD CUP ACTION!! (I've found if you write in capitals,
people will generally be more inclined to read what I have to say)  Sweden
was stunned today by the little country of Trinidad Tobago, who with only 10
men held the usually high scoring Swedes to a 0-0 draw.  Also, in a rather
close game, Argentina edged Ivory Coast 2-1.  This morning England topped
Paraguay 1-0 on a set piece from the venerable David Beckham.