[Vision2020] Deacon, You're So Cute!!! :)

Corbin Bellona corbinbellona at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 13:16:12 PDT 2006

Deacon,
I like rugby, too.  Baseball can be fun to watch as well.  Scores and names--what a  blur of fun!
But it doesn't change the fact THAT THERE ARE PEDOPHILES out there who
 AREN'T in the sex offender registry for the public to see.
It doesn't change the fact that innocents are being murdered everyday by homocide bombers (do you want to see their faces?  Or can you only stomache
 the brutality  of rugby, and not the real horrors of the world?) http://www.all4israel.org
 and check under recent attacks--most of the victims photos are there.
Or what about the cruel persecution going on in the Philippines against the
Christians and other religious groups?
Okay, so we can't be vigilant about everything going on the world--BUT WE CAN
WHEN IT COMES TO OUR OWN TOWN!
So you don't like this forum talking about a...perhaps former friend?
Acquaintance?  All right.
Then talk about something other than the asinine blabber you're spilling.  I don't
think with all that's going on in this community, baseball and rugby will be the
first lighter subjects that come to mind.  Talk about something else that matters--
or are you ignorant to those things as well?  Or perhaps, you turn a blind eye
as well.
I suppose I can't tell you what to think about, but every time you've been writing,
your thoughts and mind games that you attempt are just...well, to put it cutely--
asinine, or stupid, in layman's terms. :)
~Corbin

http://mail.yahoo.com