[Vision2020] Please Stop

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 09:10:02 PDT 2006

On 6/9/06, Tony Rogers <trustyshopper at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know I don't have a degree and worked sweep floors and scrubbing toilets
> for years and many of you are far more educated. However, I'm going to try
> to make a point that I hope you people will listen to.

I am going to have to admit that I agree with you.  I don't think that
there is any profit in discussing this any further (if indeed any
profit ever existed), yet there is the possibility for harm.  I don't
always follow my own counsel, but I believe that I will on this
occasion, so this will be my last word on the subject.