[Vision2020] Liberal Moscow (correction)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 08:58:47 PDT 2006

On 6/10/06, Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com> wrote:

> "We will approve or reject subscribers based on bad history,..."

And:

> What standards will he apply to "bozo" participants?  The standards of his
> excessive posting patterns, or the motto, "Don't do as I do but do as I
> say?"

> "Liberal" indeed!

I don't recall every being in any conflict with you, Ted.  Why are you
picking on me?  :-)

As for "bad history," I believe that Joan is referring to flames and
trolls, not the minor transgression of informal rules of etiquette.
There are a few Vision2020 subscribers who participate only to
disrupt, and I don't think that it displays any lack of of liberality
to wish a sanctuary from such behavior.

Cheers,

Chas