[Vision2020] I hope I'm not too late

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 06:34:35 PDT 2006

"Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

>From reading Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog), I have always suspected Mr.
>Witmer of possessing an enormously evolved feminine side.

Right again, Sherlock! But there's still a more lurid twist.

Never one to buck the emerging trend of exposing people's deepest, darkest
secrets in the piercingly bright light of Vision 2020, hereby let it be
known that

Christopher Witmer

and

Jackie Woolf

are

ONE

AND

THE

SAME

PERSON !!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

-- Princess Who Rushes in Where Trespassers Fear to Tread