[Vision2020] I hope I'm not too late

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 10 06:10:19 PDT 2006

You may be on to something, Joe.

>From reading Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog), I have always suspected Mr.
Witmer of possessing an enormously evolved feminine side.  Or could Witmer
be . . . Nah, His Whineyness would never allow it.

But, still, I would have that looked into very, very soon.  The sooner, the
better, Dougie, before Witmer starts color-coordinating the furniture with
the drapes at Anselm House.

t hansen-moore

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."

- Unknown