[Vision2020] I hope I'm not too late

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 9 19:16:24 PDT 2006

keely -

The last "Paul" in which I placed any faith was McCartney.  I had visions of
him next year, on bended knee, singing to his wife, on his 64th birthday . .
. "When I'm Sixty-four".

Now that they have broken up, my only hope is Paul Reubens.  Somehow it just
won't be the same.

t hansen-moore
Moscow, Idaho

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips