[Vision2020] Hockey almost over......YIPEEE!!!

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Fri Jun 9 16:26:31 PDT 2006

You forgot the Wonderlic scores.

From: Drew Hicks <drizzle.hicks at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 09 18:23:11 CDT 2006
To: "deaconjames at verizon.net" <deaconjames at verizon.net>, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Hockey almost over......YIPEEE!!!

Interesting. Are you suggesting that we don't need to know the, Height, Weight, Speed, Bench Press, 40 time, Social #, Mom's maiden name, Family history, Ethnic backround, Life Story, Work Experience, Elementary, Junior High and High School Statistics? Cuz I like to know who I'm cheerin' for.

Drizzle

On 6/9/06, deaconjames at verizon.net <deaconjames at verizon.net> wrote:Oh man, that's nothing. I wish I could hear more about the NFL DRAFT. I mean we only got like six months of coverage of the NFL DRAFT. And every so often you still hear little stories here and there about the NFL DRAFT. But I mean I need NFL DRAFT coverage like every waking minute. I want to hear about the NFL DRAFT as soon as I get up in the morning. The thing I want to hear about right before I close my eyes is the NFL DRAFT. I can't get enough of NFL DRAFT coverage. I wish they'd make an ESPN3 to shuffle all the baseball stuff over to so that I can get year-round uninterrupted NFL DRAFT news on ESPN. But I especially want it in the Spring. When there are no football games. When baseball is just getting good and cranked up. When the sports commentators aren't even talking about actual games being played, just a list of teams picking players who may or may not end up playing in actual games later that year.

Take care,