[Vision2020] Hockey almost over......YIPEEE!!!

Drew Hicks drizzle.hicks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:23:11 PDT 2006

Interesting. Are you suggesting that we don't need to know the, Height,
Weight, Speed, Bench Press, 40 time, Social #, Mom's maiden name, Family
history, Ethnic backround, Life Story, Work Experience, Elementary, Junior
High and High School Statistics? Cuz I like to know who I'm cheerin' for.

Drizzle