[Vision2020] Michael Metzler's Pubic Announcement 17

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:47:54 PDT 2006

I better amplify the meaning of the phrase "answer to" in the llast sentence
of my previous post. Obviously there is a sense in which any church leader
needs to answer to his congregation, regardless of the type of church
government. But under certain forms of church government, the leaders of the
church can make a very broad range of decisions and take actions as
representatives of the church without having to seek the congregation's
opinion.

-- Princess Sushitushi