[Vision2020] Sitler, Wilson, and Pooh Bear

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jun 8 19:48:57 PDT 2006

Here's a question for all those on this list that are brighter than me, which should include almost everyone:

The uneponymous Taro Tanaka signs his name:

Princess Sushitushi

Is he/she/it for real?  Or is it/she/he just funning us?  Are we to take seriously someone whose signature, roughly translated, means fish's asshole?

Please, someone answer this simple question.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com