[Vision2020] CUP Clarification

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 8 16:12:48 PDT 2006

Dan,

I'm glad you wrote this because apparently I'm mistaken about a few things and you seem to be able to help me get clearer on these issues.

What does it mean to say that "under current rules they are a conditionally permitted use"? It means that they need a conditional use permit in order to stay where they are currently located, right?

And, so far, they have no such permit, right? I just want to get clear on this.

Best, Joe

---- Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:

=============
Joe says in part:

". . . if NSA is not in violation of zoning laws, then why do they need
a conditional use permit? Does Bookpeople have to apply for a
conditional use permit? No. Does NSA? Yes. Why? Because they do not
belong downtown."

NSA needs a conditional use permit because under current rules they are
a conditionally permitted use.

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com