[Vision2020] (no subject)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 8 16:39:12 PDT 2006

My guess is that David Williams is Princess Sushitushi.

Or is Princess Sushitushi simply David Williams in drag?

t hansen-moore

"Once again here's a bunch of radicals attempting to force their lifestyle
on people who do not wish to recognize that lifestyle as normal.  What ever
happened to live and let live?"

- Varnel W. (March 18, 2006)