[Vision2020] Sitler, Wight, and Stuff

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 8 16:29:12 PDT 2006

Who is Rodney Johnson?
--
Joe Campbell

---- Rodney Johnson <rodneyjohnsoniii at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============

Tom Hansen writes:

>Seeya round town, Moscow.
>
>t hansen-moore (Whatcha think, V2020? Should I keep this signature?)
>Moscow, Idaho

Me:

Well, hello Tom!  You want to know what I think about your new signature
line?  Do you really want to know what I think about your new signature
line?

Well, dude, if I were still 14 years old, I would think it's way cool and
your are a way cool dude!  I know of nobody else in their mid-50s who is
still on the mental level of a junior-higher(or less).  I think the fact
that you are occupied by such trivilialities in the midst of your posting
things of such gravity, just confirms that your are a very immature,
self-centered ... (I'm plagiarizing) "pathetic douche bag."

But, my words don't matter to you.  A true village idiot is the last one to
recognize that he is, indeed, the village idiot.  Like all the poor folks
down at the funny farm, till their dying day, they will always be, in their
own minds, the normal people who are surrounded by a confederacy of dunces.

See round the horn,

- Rod Johnson

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com