[Vision2020] Classical Christian hypocrisy?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:35:01 PDT 2006

Homosexuals do NOT choose to be that way.

Child molesters/prediter/rapists DO choose to be that way.  They are not
"simply being what they are."  Even you admit that Steven knew what he was
doing was wrong.

Of course if you'd had ANY kind of psychological training or counseling
training - you'd know the difference.

But since you have not......

J  :]