[Vision2020] Classical Christian hypocrisy?

Douglas dougwils at christkirk.com
Thu Jun 8 11:55:51 PDT 2006

Ralph,

According to your worldview, aren't pedophiles simply being what they
are also? What do you believe the age of consent should be, Ralph?

With regard to your other comments, Steven got no in-house legal help,
and I no more control the sentencing practices of Idaho's legal system
than I do the comings and goings of WalMart.

Douglas Wilson