[Vision2020] Place your anger properly

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 09:00:03 PDT 2006

"Any  displayed, physical, or unlawful solicitation for sexual conduct with a  person who is unwilling or unable to give legal consent is an act of  sexual violence."--Idaho Sexual Offender Classification Board (SOCB)

  http://www2.state.id.us/socb/

  In the January 13th, 2006 Minutes of the SOCB ruled;

  "Sex offender case review, pursuant to I.C. 67-2345 (1)(h) and I.C. 18-8315.
  · Steven Sitler, #79278 was not designated as a violent sexual predator."

  http://www2.state.id.us/socb/Meetings/Jan13%2006.pdf

  The question that should be asked is why he was not. This is where my  anger is, not with what school, household, church, grocery store, movie  theater, or basket ball court Steven Sitler attended.

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

http://mail.yahoo.com