[Vision2020] Sitler, Wilson, and Pooh Bear

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Jun 8 08:30:55 PDT 2006

Mr. Wilson,

Ah! Now I’m a naïf too.  As for your claim to my breach of privacy, this is
not true; folks have access to what I posted, and I am currently leaving it
up because of your false accusations.  You are rhetorically conflating two
things: your privacy to email me harassing emails, which I will continue to
make public, and the privacy of the victims.  The only person who has
initiated revealing private information about them is you, which you should
apologize for immediately; and cease talking about them.  The victims did
not have a problem with me passing on the announcement, why do you?  As long
as you are merely attempting to make me out as morally corrupt as a child
molester for sending on the public announcement, even though most on the
‘outside’ have expressed thanks for it, I don’t see the purpose in trying to
rationally discuss anything with you.

And for the rest of the day, I just want to point folks back to my more
lengthy post that just started this thread. Truly from the heart

Have a good day!

Michael