[Vision2020] Alright already.......

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Jun 8 09:42:02 PDT 2006

Donovan, I have un-bozoed you for a few days, as others tell me you have
been behaving in a more civil manner on v2020. I see that is so, though
you are still wrong-headed (IMO).

Funny, I sure don't remember throwing anything at you, other than a
couple of well deserved insults. As to seeing me do anything, I'm unsure
if I have ever personally seen you, and was unaware that you were
watching me at any time for any purpose. If you are seeing me throw
curses, you are truly hallucinatory----(tongue in cheek, don't go off on
a rant about my insensitivity to the truly mentally ill. After all, I do
have you unbozoed for the time being....)
Debi R-S