[Vision2020] shamelessness

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 8 07:25:47 PDT 2006

Two questions, Arnold:

1)  How is "someone using the tragic event of a child being molested as an
excuse to further an unrelated political agenda"?

2)  What specifically is the "unrelated political agenda"?

Tommy Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)

  _____