[Vision2020] shamelessness

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:10:52 PDT 2006

Hey - take this somewhere else, guys...this is NOT about your fight it is
about the community being lied to and preyed upon by a vicious and ugly
preditor and hidden by the people in the know.

You guys want to have a pissing match - take back to Michael's site.

All this does is detract from the main issue - crime has been commited
against the community and hidden/covered-up/lied about.

J  :]