[Vision2020] shamelessness

Douglas dougwils at christkirk.com
Wed Jun 7 12:55:00 PDT 2006

Michael,

Why do you think I knew you would be posting my letters? Because you
have done that same kind of thing in the past? Does that make it right?
Because when asked to keep a private communication private, your
narcissism consistently trumps every other consideration? On /your
/account of this, you put the victims (still, mercifully, unnamed, no
thanks to you) on the public stage again by publishing that
correspondence. You say that you had other reasons for doing this --
right, and those reasons were defending your own ego, which consistently
prevents any kind of consideration of /other people/. They are going
through anguish again now, because of you. I am their pastor, and you
are not. I know what you have done to them, and you do not. You brought
this state of affairs about by publishing my private emails to you,
without my permission, and you were then asked to take them down by
someone whose request would have been honored immediately by anyone with
a functional sense of decency.

This is something you still need to do, even though most of the damage
is already done. Why don't you do it?

Douglas Wilson