[Vision2020] The punishment does not fit the crime

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Wed Jun 7 10:23:01 PDT 2006

I think it is time we all focus on the real fact and the real problem. Does
anyone know what the odds are of a sexual predator pedophile being cured? Or
are any of them ever cured? Could someone post stats here please? As you
read the stats, remember what our justice system has done here. This
creature will be on somebody's street in less than 1 year and creating more
havoc with many more victims. He has learned his lesson now. Not to tell his
preacher.

The punishment does not fit the crime.

Phil Roderick