[Vision2020] shamelessness

Douglas dougwils at christkirk.com
Wed Jun 7 09:57:08 PDT 2006

Michael,

You say that the posting you were asked to take down was simply the
correspondence between me and you, and that in those posts I mentioned
the harm to the victims' families that would come from all this. But I
mentioned this in /private /emails to you, which you took upon yourself
to then publish. I expressed my concern for the victims' families
/privately/, and you then published to the world what I had written to
you. And you were then asked by someone directly harmed by your action
to take them down, which you have not, as of five minutes ago. Michael,
you are the emotional equivalent of a sucking chest wound, which makes
it difficult for you to see what the honorable course of action is here.
You did not and do not have my permission to publish those private
emails. Someone directly harmed by your action has asked you to remove
them. Why have you not done so?

For the rest of you, you need to face up to what Michael (and J. Ford,
and Tom, and others) are trying to do with this. Are you going to let it
happen?

I thank Jennifer MacFarland for her post and timeline, and I hope that
will settle it. I hope I will not have to post anymore on this. Please,
everyone, just drop it.

Douglas Wilson