[Vision2020] Wilson's Response to Announcement on Sitler

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 6 21:27:11 PDT 2006

Michael, I just finished reading your site, and I am again struck by the
courage and grace you demonstrate in your discussing and dealing with Doug
Wilson.

This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.  Most things I've seen
surrounding the Kirk over the last four years have.  But as is usually the
case in war, there are heroes.  You and the ex-Kirkers are well-described by
the word.

You have my prayers, my admiration, and my profound gratitude.

keely