[Vision2020] Many knew

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jun 6 21:01:48 PDT 2006

Ellen writes:

"I think I feel disgusted by this because there's a feeling of betrayal and cover-up  by a lot of people who should be looking out for the community."

And apparently not following up on the crimes committed by the enablers (those that knowingly and willfully kept the secret while children continued to be victimized).  Why?

One year in jail for L&LB with a very young child.  Considering the alleged number or victims and the alleged period of time over which at least some knew it was happening:  What the fuck were the prosecutor and judge thinking?  How can the prosecutor (whose son went to Logos) even show his face in this county?

Find yourself a vomit bag.  Then read the documents at http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/, especially the plea agreement.

There is a hell of a lot more going on here that we should be outraged about.  We as citizens need to be informed (without revealing the victims identity) the entirety of this matter.  If local officials are unwilling to give us the complete and true story, then other ways will be found and those ways will certainly not cast the local officials, the, CCC, and the local media in a very complimentary light.

If you read my recent posts about the questionability of giving non-profits such as NSA tax exemptions, this horrific case is an example of what I was getting at.  We non-exempts, through the extra property taxes we paid to make up for what NSA didn't pay and thus subsidized part of their activities, have become accessories before and after the fact in an unspeakably insidious crime against children.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843