[Vision2020] Many knew

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:22:55 PDT 2006

Nicely said!

I again challenge the Latah Law Enforcement community, as well as Wilson, et
al, to declare this case and explain why Sitler was allowed to prey upon our
children (both in the community and in the CC) for the amount of time he was
BEFORE HE WAS ARRESTED?

Why did NSA allow him to continue as a student and why did the boarding home
he resided in WITH CHILDREN allow him to stay?  Did his family not want him
back to pick up where he was forced to leave?

Sitler was TALKING TO WILSON about this even before the rest of the CC were
told about it...where was Wilson's care for those children that went on
camp-outs, were baby-sitted, or watched tv with this guy?!

Did Wilson honestly believe he could "heal" Sitler of this kind of behavior
or that he could just "pray" him out of it?!

What arrogance!

J  :]