[Vision2020] Dale and Being picky

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Tue Jun 6 08:56:24 PDT 2006

Thanks, Jackie. I meant to send this out last night to the entire list, not just you.

Here it is again:

Jackie,

I know you're excited, but settle down. Think for a minute about what you're doing and who you're affecting. Those children are actual people with actual parents who have been affected in more ways than you can imagine, and frankly, you aren't helping. Show a little respect for their sake, at least.

Think about Steven's family and how they are affected before you get any more giddy. www.sitler.org, the site where you got those pictures, is probably Steven's family's webpage, not a place where Doug Wilson stores all his covert ops pictures.

I can honestly say that reading your posts today has made me want to vomit. What kind of person are you, that you get your jollies off of this kind of thing?

Deacon

P.S. Remember also that Steven is currently is prison; my guess is that's the reason he doesn't show up on Dale's map.