[Vision2020] Is Jackie Wolfe = J. Ford?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Jun 6 08:13:43 PDT 2006

Dear Jackie Wolfe, (that is your name, isn?t it? I just noticed that
you attended Christ Church but I don't remember a J. Ford. I do
remember Jackie and your son. I guess Sandra Lund has it incorrect!)

What I find interesting is that Dale typically posts addresses for the
local sex offenders when they move into a neighborhood. Currently Mr.
Sitler is residing in the poky. He hasn?t been on the registry list
(contrary to Tom "factchecker" Hansen's prowess) nor has he rented an
apartment. I don?t think Dale has posted all of the sex offenders that
are currently in jail or the state pen. Once the state of Idaho starts
to release the cell block and floor that they are on Dale will oblige
you with the corrected information.

BTW have you started a prison ministry or are you a member of Gideon?s
that you wish to take Bibles to the prisoners that you need this
information?

lemeno, Doug!