[Vision2020] Gay amendment

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 06:18:23 PDT 2006

This morning I watched some boneheaded congressman touting how a constitutional ban against gay marriage will protect marriage. Could some of you like thinking visionaries explain what the mechanism would be for for this miracle. I fail to see how making a joke of our constitution would in any way help out anybodies marriage. A couple of things that might actually help if the republicans are interested are affordable housing and living wages. Economic strife is reported to be one of the most devastating forces acting against successful marriage. I have serious doubts that banning anyone from marriage will help help the institution.

James