[Vision2020] NSA CUP APPEAL REMANDED

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 6 05:43:01 PDT 2006

It is my impression, from watching the session on television, that there was
insufficient evidence (based, I guess, on time constraints) submitted by P&Z
for the council to make a sound final decision.

It is also my impression that Robert Greene and/or Mr. Bode may also
introduce new evidence once a special session of the P&Z Commission convenes
at the end of this month.

Thoughts?

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"