[Vision2020] FW: RE: Sitler's Pics

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:49:29 PDT 2006

This was posted earlier today; long story short, Sitler is a CONFESSED and
convicted child molester that has been "operating" out of a boarding house
as well as being a member of Christ Church and a student of NSA.  Doug
Wilson was well aware of this person's activities for well over a year - and
did NOTHING to notify parents of his church or the community:

Dear Kirkers & Members of the Moscow-Pullman Community,

Over the last seven months, Pooh’s Think has emerged into an effective tool
exposing the dark side of Christ Church, Moscow, to kirkers, the local
community, and those influenced by Doug Wilson’s nationwide teaching. More
importantly, the Wood has become a vessel of mercy to those trapped inside
the “pseudo-cult” precisely because it casts light on Kirk darkness, which
reveals the true nature of Christ Church, giving good cause to flee. This
post is similar, except that it brings heavy tidings to the Palouse,
providing information that the Kirk elders neglected to tell you. If for no
other reason, love for our neighbors requires this announcement.

For 18 months in the years 2003–05, a serial pedophile dwelled undetected on
the Palouse, and he may have had contact with your family. The predator’s
name is Steven Sitler, and he lived in Moscow during the school terms from
September 2003 to March 2005, while he attended New Saint Andrews College.
During that 18-month period, Sitler molested several Kirk children and
before then he assaulted children in Washington and Virginia. According to
witnesses, he violated boys and girls ages 2 to 12. However, no one can
verify with certainty the exact number of victims; public records simply
describe “the volume of Steven’s offenses over the years.” Currently, the
civil magistrate has incarcerated Sitler in the Latah County Jail, where he
is finishing a life sentence suspended to one year with lifetime probation.

Dear kirkers, the ramifications are obvious. Christ Church is a tightly knit
subculture where the leadership encourages members to interact with NSA
students. This means that you need to check Sitler’s photograph (here) and
determine if he ever visited your home or if your children ever attended a
function where he was present. And if you confirm either of these, then you
should sit down with your children and ask the awkward questions;
darkness2light.org has good ideas to help broach the subject. If you know of
other useful links, please forward them.

But this is a community-awareness issue as well. The scope of victims is not
necessarily limited to the Kirk. This is why the state uploads photographs
of sex offenders to the web, protecting communities by notifying them of
past offenses. However, state law does not require jurisdictions to apply
this principle retroactively. In other words, local authorities have no
obligation to notify communities that predation could have occurred. This
responsibility belongs to community leaders, such as pastors.

J  :]