[Vision2020] Dale and Being picky

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:36:22 PDT 2006

You explain to me why I should stay quiet about a man who preyed on the
children in his church and this community?  Children who were as young as
two years old to twelve?  Why should I not let people know that Wilson KNEW
about this and did NOTHING to let those of us who are parents know this
creep was still able to do his "thing" without anyone seemingly able to stop
him?  Why are you all protecting a "man" that had ulterior motives for
wanting to "babysit" children while parents were blithely in another room
ignoring what their children were going through?  Why should this "man of
christ church" be allowed any semblance of peace when the children he hurt
will have a life-time of trying to get past what he did to them?

I have NO IDEA!!!???  Yes, unfortunately, I most certainly do have a verra
good idea what those children and their families are going through.

Too bad Sitler didn't bother to think of his family before he committed what
was obviously years of this kind of activity (certainly 2003-2005.)  You
think he gets caught once, that's all he is accused of doing much less had
been doing?  You know full well, he has been doing this in multiple states
and for multiple years.

Put your high-stepping, wilonistic posturing away, mon....you are just as
bad as Sitler and Wilson and the elders that allowed this to continue with
your only actions being to continue to try and hide the ugliness that is
Christ Church whose motto seems to be "Hide it, and they will not know about
it.  Deny it and they will think it false".

J  :]

P.S.  This "man" got one year in Latah County Jail with probation open to
him in May 2007.  Those children he hurt will not be able to get over what
he did to them in just one year but he will be able to continue on with his
life.  Anyone willing to bet NSA will take him back as a student once he
gets out?