[Vision2020] ACS: Mubita's enabler........

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 23:58:55 PDT 2006

Tom,

I followed the Mubita case fairly closely, so felt informed enough to
comment.  I have next to no knowledge of the Sitler situation, so I would  have to
suggest that you ask someone else about that case's specifics.  I  do intend to
follow this case also, but at this time have inadequate information  to
answer your question effectively.

My view of men who victimize women and children is that they should be  dealt
with harshly.  Those who advocate for the right of others to be free  from
terror and assault must be prepared to support aggressive sanctions against
abusers if they wish to really make a difference.

Have a pleasant week Tom.         --Tony