[Vision2020] IBTA Decisions

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jun 4 19:48:30 PDT 2006

Aren't you clever . . .

Never fear, though.  The One World, a notorious coffee house, now serves
beer and wine.  My reputation is saved.

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: vision2020 at moscow.com, DonaldH675 at aol.com, austinstorm at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] IBTA Decisions
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 21:42:40 -0400

Rose,

I'm not sure but your connection to the state board of taxation is not
working very well. Folks may want to find those decisions here available out
at http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2006/06/03/44296.aspx

As for your concern about Homeschoolers getting something for nothing. Have
no fear we pay the public school bill with 52% of our property tax bill.
Something you haven't paid living with your daughter.

And Austin you may want to have Keely's husband present if you plan to meet
with her in a bar.

lemeno, Doug
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com