[Vision2020] IBTA Decisions

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Jun 4 18:42:40 PDT 2006

Rose,

I'm not sure but your connection to the state board of taxation is not
working very well. Folks may want to find those decisions here
available out at
http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2006/06/03/44296.aspx

As for your concern about Homeschoolers getting something for nothing.
Have no fear we pay the public school bill with 52% of our property tax
bill. Something you haven't paid living with your daughter.

And Austin you may want to have Keely's husband present if you plan to
meet with her in a bar.

lemeno, Doug