[Vision2020] Fw: Hate Speech on your forum

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 19:09:34 PDT 2006

What am I missing here?  The article is stating one thing, but you seem to
be taking it in another direction.

And it is an article that Chas re-printed - not authored.

Why is it you seem bent on getting him off V2020?

Not to be mean or anything, but this is a MOSCOW list - do you nae live in
Lewiston?  If you really donnae like V2020 or the people on it, which you
really seem not to, why not just stop reading and participating?

Seriously, this is SO wilonistic that it almost reeks of his hand in the
writing of your message...I would hope that is not what is happening here.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but many people do not believe in God,
Jesus, the Ten Commandments, etc.  It does not mean they donnae get to have
their say - just don't listen if you dannae like it.

Personnally, when someone challenges my belief or faith, it tends to cause
me to look harder at the Source of that belief and faith - I tend to get
stronger in my faith because of that "second look".

J  :]