[Vision2020] is V2020 doomed?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Jun 2 10:58:54 PDT 2006

I have heard from a few people lately who think V2020 is doomed.  The horrible mean-spirited postings of late have disgusted many of us.  What is to be done?

I haven't given up on V2020.   I think we need to deal with the present problem on V2020.  The problem is that following the Lewiston Tribune feature, a couple of hot-head arch-conservatives decided to have some fun with the liberals in Moscow.  So they joined and started screaming.  And we jumped for the bait.  What I suggest is that we practice what Doug Wilson is so clever at using...old-fashioned shunning.  We should all stop responding to the postings from tony and dick.  This tactic has worked before on V2020.  I would suggest trying it again.

BL